|£18,000 - Permanent Position|
Fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Accountant to join a thriving firm of Chartered Certified Accountants based in Bicester and Banbury. A starting salary of £18,000. Full training and support to include annual student subscription, student registration fees, ACCA training via apprenticeship scheme, paid study leave. 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
• Preparation of accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies for review by senior staff.
• Following through limited company accounts to company tax return.
• Preparing personal tax returns.
• Bookkeeping including bank reconciliations and manual control accounts.
• Preparation of payroll.
• Preparing VAT returns and other monthly/ quarterly filings.
• Assisting with management accounts.
• Liaising with third parties to gather the required information.
• Dealing with ad hoc queries and using initiative in different situations.
• Assisting senior members of staff on audits.
• Assisting with the delivery of work to set deadlines.
• The equivalent of 3 A levels at grade B.
• GCSE minimum requirements, maths grade B, English Language grade C.
• Fluent in English, verbal and written.
• Good communication skills and able to develop lasting client relationships.
• Attentive to detail.
• Able to use your initiative.
• Computer literate.
• UK Driving licence.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.