Channel Marketing Executive
|£20000 - £25000 DOE - Permanent Position|
Interesting, challenging and rewarding opportunity to work for a global AV business based locally to Bicester as a Channel Marketing Executive. You will be joining a supportive team of marketing professionals, working for a family feel company that champions personal growth.
As a Channel Marketing Executive Coordinator you will:
• Work closely and in conjunction with channel partners to delivering consistent and seamless marketing messages
• Be responsible for creating and developing material for channel partners in line with company requirements and specification
• Negotiate and implement marketing activities with sales partners
• Engage with influencer media and develop success stories
• Maintain the marketing calendar, ensuring all activities are delivered in a timely manner within budget and to required standards
• Work alongside digital marketing team to implement email and channel campaigns
You must have outstanding attention to detail, with the ability to create exciting and engaging copy. Possess strong negotiation skills and have experience in delivery of mixed-media campaigns. You must manage multiple changing priorities at once with ease and have must have excellent written and oral communication skills along with the ability to deal with multiple internal departments and clients of all levels. Ideally you will have experience of creating content and influencer / ambassador programmes, have worked in both B2B and B2C marketing and some knowledge of home and business technology would also be advantageous for this role.
This role is offering flexible working, with the potential of 2-3 days home working. The working day is from 8.30am – 5pm and a fabulous benefits package to include healthcare, bonus, parking and 20 days plus bank holiday is on offer. Own transport is required due to the rural location.
If you feel you have the experience required then please apply now.
K2 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.