Food Service - Hospitality Assistant
|Stowe - Buckinghamshire|
|£11.00 per hour + benefits - Permanent Position|
Do you love hospitality and are you looking for an opportunity to work in one of the most beautiful locations locally? This fabulous opportunity for a Food Service / Hospitality Assistant has arisen to work within an established team at this world-famous School. Set in breath-taking surroundings, this is a truly once in a lifetime opportunity for a Food Service / Hospitality Assistant to join the team who delivers an outstanding and first-class experience to everyone.
As Food Service / Hospitality Assistant you are responsible for all areas of food service and associated customer engagement, and your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Preparation of the dining areas, school social areas, hospitality areas and servery and wash up areas to ensure maximum efficiency of service for food and beverages
• To provide an outstanding service through food service standards to all pupils, staff and visitors to ensure the best image is portrayed at times in line with Stowe guidelines and principles
• To play an active part in hospitality events and dinner
• To carry out cleaning duties as required to ensure that departmental hygiene standards are met.
• To adhere to Health & Safety and Food Safety legislation, reporting incidents to the Duty Manager
• To promote teamwork, and a positive and healthy working environment within the Food Services Dept and the wider School community
• To complete you job with pride, ensuring all duties are undertaken with care and respect to gain a true feeling of accomplishment at the end of each day
• Ad hoc duties as and when required to meet the needs of the business
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be well presented and spoken
• Have previous experience from within a customer service based role, ideally food service or hospitality however other sectors will also be considered
• A Level 1 Hygiene Certificate would be desirable but not essential
• Have excellent work standards and commitment to your team
• Be comfortable working in a fast-paced food service environment
• Be available 5 days out of 7, to include weekends and evenings on a 2 weekly rota basis
• Be adaptable and able to embrace change
Reporting to the Deputy Catering Manager this is an opportunity to work within an exquisite setting for someone who is passionate about hospitality and providing a first-class service. For your hard work, commitment and loyalty you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 25 days plus bank holidays, access to the gym and pool facilities onsite, reduced golf membership, free meals whilst on duty, free uniform, free parking, 2 x death in service and a fabulous company pension scheme.
You will be working 5 days out of 7 with alternate weekends off, 40 hours per week, 52 weeks per year. An example of a shift pattern could be 7.00am – 3.30pm or 12.00 noon – 8.00pm.
K2 Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.