Dining Room Attendant
|£11.00 per hour + benefits - Permanent Position|
This fabulous opportunity for a Dinning Room Assistant has arisen to work within an established team at this world-famous school. Set in breath-taking surroundings, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join the team who delivers an outstanding and first-class experience to everyone who dines at this prestigious school.
Duties of the role will include:
• To prepare the main School dining rooms in readiness for meal service and maintain the cleanliness of the area during meal service.
• To interact with the pupil body, duty staff and prefects to ensure a smooth running of the service and that appropriate behaviour is adhered to in the dining areas.
• To remove filled tray trolley racks from the dining areas, transferring to the pantry area for clearing and returning cleared racks back to the dining areas.
• To carry out cleaning duties after service in the main dining areas, preparing for the next service.
• To assist with the preparation of School social areas, hospitality areas, servery and wash up areas in readiness for food and beverages requirements when necessary.
• To carry out food service duties to pupils, staff and visitors in a manner that enhances the image of the School.
• To carry out cleaning duties as specified on schedules or as directed, ensuring that departmental hygiene standards are met.
• To adhere to Health & Safety and Food Safety legislation, reporting incidents to the Duty Manager.
• To adopt a responsible and caring approach to all aspects of the job.
• To maintain departmental standards of tidiness and cleanliness.
• To work within the team to ensure all departmental requirements are met in full.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be well presented and spoken
• Have previous experience from within a customer service based role, ideally food service or hospitality however other sectors will also be considered
• A Level 1 Hygiene Certificate would be desirable but not essential
• Have excellent work standards and commitment to your team
• Be comfortable working in a fast-paced food service environment
• Be available 5 days out of 7, to include weekends and evenings on a 2 weekly rota basis
• Be adaptable and able to embrace change
This is an opportunity to work within an exquisite setting for someone who is passionate about hospitality and providing a first-class service. For your hard work, commitment and loyalty you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 25 days plus bank holidays, access to the gym and pool facilities onsite, reduced golf membership, free meals whilst on duty, free uniform, free parking, 2 x death in service and a fabulous company pension scheme.
Working 5 days out of 7, average of 27 hours per week, term time only 34 weeks per year. An example of a shift pattern could be 7.00am – 14.30 or 12.30 – 20.00 or 16.15 – 20.15. Includes some weekend working.
K2 Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.