|£9.50 per hour - Temporary Position|
We are currently looking to recruit a team of hospitality retail and merchandising staff for a magical Christmas event at a world-renowned venue. This is an amazing opportunity to join and team of fantastic merchandising and retail staff running an event that will be exciting to be a part of.
The role will include:
• Face to face customer service, ensuring that each guest has a wonderful experience
• Retail sales, operation of tills systems, upselling and advising on products
• Serving food when required, meeting all food hygiene standards
• Directing around the site, making sure guest experience is seamless and enjoyable
• Following instruction from Supervisors and making sure you are proactive
• Have experience in retail or hospitality environments
• Be confident, friendly and full of festive cheer!
• Have their own transport to travel to the location, public transport is not available
• Be well presented and reflect the high standards of the venue at all times
• Be confident in using till systems and ipads
Candidates will be rewarded with a competitive rate of pay, as well as, once in a lifetime experience, running this fabulous festive event. Shift will be afternoon and evening timings. Both part time and full-time shift patterns are available.
If you feel that you meet the requirements of the role please get in touch today for more information or to arrange an interview!