Senior Supervisor - Coordinator
|£11.00 per hour - Temporary Position|
A once in a life-time opportunity has arisen for you to join one of the world leaders in events management. Our client is seeking a highly organised and motivated candidate to join their team as a Senior Supervisor to be a part of the running of one of their biggest events of the year. This festive event will be a spectacular show at one of the most famous venues in the country, they will be bringing Christmas magic to thousands from November until January.
The role will include but not be limited to:
• Organising and managing a team of staff, including logistics, responsibilities and breaks
• Writing and running reports for senior members of the hospitality team to ensure the smooth running of the event daily
• Using POS systems and training team members of operations
• Ensuring customers have a spectacular experience, going the extra mile to make sure the team are providing a first-class experience to each and every guest
• Constant communication with other supervisors and managers to ensure that all areas and departments are supported and that operations run smoothly throughout the day and night
Suitable candidates must:
• Have a proven tract record in retail or hospitality, managing a team of staff
• Be highly organised and have exceptional people skills
• Take pride in their work and embody the professionalism and spirit of the business you will be representing
• Be confident, out-going and have the ability to motivate and drive a spirited team
You will be rewarded with, not only the experience of a life-time but also a competitive rate of pay. Candidates will be need to be flexible to work 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis that will include both day and evening work. Due to the location candidates will need to have their own transport, public transport is not available to the location.