|£20,000-£21,000 per annum - Permanent Position|
My client who is a local well established business is looking for their newest team member to join this nationally known, busy and pro-active organisation. As a Valeter you will need to have an excellent eye for detail and work to the exacting standards that the business prides themselves on. You will also have good customer service skills as you will be meeting with customers daily and most of all be able to think on your feet.
Successful candidates will be:
• Preparing, washing and polishing exterior/ interior of all customer vehicles
• Meeting deadlines and working to tight time frames
• Working as a team, completing tasks in rotation with other people
• Able to multi task and be proactive in their approach
• Representing the company and providing a high level of customer service that will ensure return business
• Occasionally work Saturday’s when business require (will be advised in advance)
Hours of work will be full time, 5 days out of 7. The shifts will be assigned weekly on a rota basis. Part time roles may also be considered, please apply for the role and we can discuss the requirements of flexible working.
If you feel this is the right role for you then we would love to hear from you.