Fleet Managment Co-ordinatior
|£19,000 per annum - Permanent Position|
An exciting opportunity has arisen within in a large national company that are well established and are front leaders within their field.
Ever expanding, they are looking not only for a Fleet Management Co-ordinator, but a brand ambassador to join a flexible team with predicted growth over the coming years.
Duties will include;
• Tracking orders placed
• Monitor product utilisation and lead time
• Authorise jobs
• Adding and removing products to bespoke in house system, in line with financial requirements, to enable other in house teams to then place with customers
• Support other in house teams
• Build relationships with internal/external Sales Team
• Ensure efficient closure of product claims
• Create product specification sheets
• Be a service advocate and maintain a positive and professional nature at all times
• You must hold customer service to high regard
• Deadline/KPI driven
• Strong assertive communication
• Excellent organisation and planning skills
• A personable team player
• Previous administrative experience
Normal working hours will be 9.00-17.30 Monday to Friday.
You must have your own transport due to the location of this role.
K2 are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy