|£9.65 per hour - Temporary Position|
Currently seeking a professional and experienced receptionist to join a local Bicester based business. Successful candidates will be highly organised, work well under pressure and able to multi task effectively. Working hour will be Monday to Friday 8am-6pm. Part working may also be accommodated if you are able to commit to set days. This will be discussed with candidates at interview stage.
The role will include:
- Being the first point of contact for the business, being the person who with maintain and develop positive relationships with members of the community
- Dealing with incoming calls, customer queries and requests
- Using a booking system to arrange appointments
- Taking messages and resolving issues and troubleshooting on behalf of customers
- Completing other administrative tasks including maintaining correct information on the in-house database, filing and using outlook
Candidates must be:
- Able to think on their feet and provide a high level of customer service
- Have experience in an office environment and be able to hit the ground running
- Be confident in all Microsoft programmes, outlook, word and excel
If you feel this is the right role for you and you want to hear more then get in touch.
There are multiple vacancies so if you are interested please apply TODAY!