|£25,000-£30,000 - Permanent Position|
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Telemarketer to work for an innovative company who deliver an exceptional service to its clients. Working as part of a team you will be working as part of a driven, motivated and busy team to ensure the smooth running of the department and to achieve set KPIs. This is an exciting opportunity for the someone looking for a new challenge or to develop their career.
The role will involve:
• Prospecting and networking customers and stakeholders to move projects through the marketing and sales pipeline and network to identify new leads
• Answer all customer email inquiries promptly to resolve or escalate any complaint or issue while maintaining customer satisfaction
• Support sales staff by completing and processing orders and other staff informed of any issues with delivery
• Live and breathe the CRM system, run reports and offer areas for improvement/streamlining.
• Monitor month-end goals, achieve KPIs and assist and share innovative lead generating ideas
• Book appointments, arrange CPD events for marketing team.
• Establish active communication and engagement with all other departments to help out where necessary
• Collaborate effectively with the sales team by creating and issuing sales tracking documentation upon request
• Answer all emails effectively, efficiently, professionally and within the agreed timeframe
• Arrange for samples to be sent out and ensure their arrival
• Maintain a cheerful attitude while addressing customer or sales team needs
• Make outgoing telemarketing and tele-sales calls to leads identified through the marketing pipeline
• Make quote follow up and project chasing calls
• Have 5 GSCEs or the equivalent including Mathematics and English
• Have a background in a Sales Support, Telemarketing, Customer Service or Sales Administration Role
• Be experienced and track record of using CRM essential
• Have experience with Barbour ABI and lead generation essential
• Be smart, resourceful and Driven to execute and deliver
The salary for this role is £25,000- £30,000 depending on experience. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm.
K2 Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.