|£25,000-£30,000 - Permanent Position|
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Telesales/Sales support with demonstrable forward-thinking skills and highly focused execution abilities sought to join a growing dynamic start up business supplying technical based products to the highly demanding construction industry. Part of a larger highly profitable privately owned group of companies with a strong reputation for innovation and quality, this role will provide excellent opportunities for personal development and career growth.
The role will involve:
• Maintain a cheerful attitude while answering all inbound calls and addressing customer or sales team needs
• Telemarket customers and prospects to move projects through the marketing and sales pipeline and network to identify new leads
• Answer all customer email inquiries promptly to resolve or escalate any complaint or issue while maintaining customer satisfaction
• Support sales staff by completing and processing orders and other staff informed of any issues with delivery
• Maintain and update the CRM system, run reports and offer areas for improvement/streamlining.
• Monitor month-end goals, achieve KPIs and assist and share innovative lead generating ideas
• Book appointments, arrange CPD events and make travel arrangements for the sales team and others when needed
• Establish active communication and engagement with all other departments to help out where necessary
• Collaborate effectively with the sales team by creating and issuing sales tracking documentation upon request
• Answer all emails to the Sales inbox effectively, efficiently, professionally and within the agreed timeframe Arrange for samples to be sent out and ensure their arrival
• Make outgoing telemarketing and tele-sales calls to leads identified through the marketing pipeline
• Make quote follow up and project chasing calls
Candidates must have:
• 5 GSCEs or the equivalent including Mathematics and English
• One year in a Sales Support, Telemarketing, Customer Service or Sales Administration Role
• Use of CRM
• Some experience with selling over the phone, order taking, and quote follow up
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as, good sales and customer service skills
• Reasonable IT / Microsoft skills, especially Excel
• Skilled, quick and accurate in data entry
The salary for this role is £25,000- £30,000 depending on experience. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm. Candidates will also benefit from a bonus scheme and private healthcare after completion of their trial.
K2 Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.