Fleet & Logistics Administrator
|£22000 - £25000 - Permanent Position|
Brilliant opportunity for an experienced logistics and fleet administrator to join a family run Oxfordshire business who have sustainability at the heart of all that they do. With over 40 years’ experience in their trade, and boasting a £multi million turnover the fact that the “family” feel still runs through the core of the company speaks volumes for their ethics, ethos and management style.
As Logistics and Fleet Administrator you will have a diverse, interesting and challenging work remit, duties to include but not limited to:
• Arranging all deliveries from site to the wider customer base
• Ensuring all delivery drivers have all relevant information to ensure efficient and streamlined delivery service
• Provide daily delivery notes to relevant department for processing
• Ensuring compliance of PPE, frist aid kits and vehicle fire extinguishers
• Organising all services and MOT’s of all fleet vehicles (80 units)
• Ensuring all fleet vehicles are compliant in terms of tax, insurance, log books and other general fleet duties to include arranging sign writing and general maintenance
• Assist in company H&S administration
• Assist with goods in and goods out as required as well as offering support to all other internal departments if required
The ideal candidate will have experience in a busy administration role ideally in fleet or logistics, have exceptional organisational skills, be polite, professional and well mannered at the same time as being able to stand their ground when needed. You must be adaptable and flexible to meet the demands of every changing priorities, be welcoming and friendly and naturally take responsibility for your role. An “outdoorsy” person with a love of the open air and natural environment would be a huge benefit, along with competent computer skills to include Excel.
Due to the rural location of this role you must have your own transport to enable you to travel to work.
Working hours are 7.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday and a generous salary is on offer along with increased 6% company pension contribution, parking, 21 days holiday plus bank holidays and the opportunity to utilise company own log cabin holiday homes at a reduced rate.
This really is an outstanding opportunity to join a fabulous company and supportive team. Please do not hesitate as this role will not be around for long, apply now!
K2 Recruitment s acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.