|£27,500 per annum - Permanent Position|
A growing and knowledgeable company are looking for a dependable and efficient individual to join a great team as an Installation Engineer- Driver. Based in Bicester the role will include but not be limited to duties of installing and repairing product and completing necessary paperwork aligning with the work concluded. The role will require 55 hours a week with standard hours of 05:00am-15:00pm Monday to Friday with early morning starts when required. Offering a salary of £27,500 per annum.
Duties of the role:
• Read job specifications sheets allowing you to prepare all necessary equipment to complete tasks.
• Problem solve using practical thinking and processes while detecting and repairing product faults using logical approaches.
• Perform routine maintenance service on product when required.
• Complete and demonstrate customers on the product function.
• Drive to delivery locations and provide support to the customer on arrival.
• Install or repair the product as required.
• Take card payments.
• Hold a full UK Driving License.
• Have knowledge of DIY (training can be provided if required).
• Learn quickly and be able to understand specifications.
• Be able to commit to overnight stays when necessary.
• Demonstrate the ability to left heavy and difficult product.
• Show excellent problem-solving skills.
• Display good customer service and communication both written ands verbal.
The company will also provide uniform and will require the candidate to apply for a DBS check (This will be paid for by the company).
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.