|£22,339.20 per annum - Permanent Position|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dexterous and dedicated individual to join a company who specialise in their field as a Production Operative. The company operate with a focus to supply high quality parts and service to all clients and require someone who can support this. The role will include reporting to the Production Supervisor. Based in Bicester the hours of work will consist of 40 hours Monday to Friday with 8 hours per day flexibly worked between the hours of 07:00-18:30. Offering £22,339.20 with an increase to £23,046.40 after a 6-month probationary period.
Duties of the role:
• Assemble and package products following company regulations.
• Operate equipment and machinery including termination, polishing, epoxies, ovens, and test equipment.
• Support staff in completing work orders that are submitted following training.
• Plan and coordinate stock check and intake.
• Assist with packaging including counting, checking, and packing products to be received, stored and dispatched.
• Evaluate, test and measure work completed on products to ensure the companies high standard is maintained.
• Take part in any additional tasks required to help boost company performance.
• Be able to work well with dexterity and fine detail.
• Show excellent organisation skills.
• Communicate well with other colleagues, clients and stakeholders as required.
• Be motivated to complete work to a high standard, demonstrating good attention to detail.
• Demonstrate the ability to learn and adapt to new processes.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.