Sales Associate- 7 weeks
|Competitive - Temporary Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
A fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and professional individual to join a luxury boutique as a Sales Associate within a temporary role for approximately 7 weeks. The popular Bicester Village boutique is looking for someone who will be committed to full time hours and completely flexible in regards to shift patterns. You must show excellent customer interaction and understand the importance of one-to-one customer experience. Beginning at the end of May 2022 and consisting of 40 hours a week with a competitive salary on offer.
Duties of the role:
• Provide an excellent level of customer service and shopping experience at all times.
• Support customers with one-to-one service, offering a unique and tailored experience.
• Be a brand ambassador, representing the boutique in a professional, presentable manner.
• Assist and maintain visual standards to a high level.
• Be proactive in interaction with guests.
• Quickly learn and develop knowledge into the brand and products.
• Work with the boutique staff to ensure the highest quality experience is offered at all times.
• Be fully committed to the full-time hours required and flexible with shifts patterns.
• A passion and interest for fashion and current trends.
• Be willing to learn new skills and knowledge to support the brand
• Hold a natural gift for sales, inspiring enthusiasm for the product in others, in order to buy.
• Have experience working in a premium retail environment.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
• Show excellent customer service skills.
• Display forward thinking in all tasks throughout, sales, store operations and store performance.
Experience in Luxury retail is desired but not required.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.