Trainee Water Treatment Engineer
|£20,000 per annum - Permanent Position|
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join their company as a Trainee Water Treatment Engineer in a full-time position. The company is looking for someone who is interested in entering the industry and expanding their knowledge and skills to develop within the company. Based in Bicester the role will include travel to and from Client sites, Office based work and a full training programme. The role will consist of 40 hours of work per week offering £20,000 per annum.
Duties of the role:
• Work alongside mentors and peers to learn about the processes and requirements of the job.
• Complete full training both through internal and external mediums.
• Travel to and from the office in Bicester and to Client sites.
• Dedicate time and skills to developing a career in the industry.
• Learn to conduct compliance checks and remedial works across the UK.
• Hold a Full UK Drivers License.
• Be aged 21 or over due to insurance purposes.
• Demonstrate a good attitude to learning and following instruction.
• Show dedication to the role.
• Have interest in the industry.
The company offering a competitive salary and unlimited progression will also offer overtime opportunities, a company van and pension.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.