|£10.31 per hour - Temporary Position|
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Hygiene Operative to join an established company in Bicester. The company is looking for individuals who can effectively manage the cleaning of the factory and machinery while understanding and adhering to the health and safety procedures. Work would consist of 19:00pm-22:00pm Monday to Friday. Offering a salary of £10.31 per hour.
Duties of the role:
• Use chemicals safely to clean the factory and machinery ready for when production starts.
• Adhere to strict food handling procedures.
• Ensure all activities are completed and conducted correctly and can be signed off in accordance with hygiene, quality and safety standards.
• Make note of and report to the Supervisor any issues that may become impactful on the cleaning process.
• Complete training provided through the company on correct procedure while working as a Hygiene Operative.
• Dispose of waste aligning with the company’s environmental systems.
• Be willing to train on the companies’ policies and procedures surrounding the role.
• Have relevant experience in the food/FMCG hygiene sector.
• Understand COSHH and chemical awareness.
• Show basic knowledge of machinery.
• Hold a HACCP Level 2 qualification.
• Demonstrate excellent work ethic and dedication to the role.
A Level 2 Food Hygiene qualification would be advantageous but is not required.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy