Customer Service Advisor
|£22,269 per annum - Temporary Position|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive and focused individual to join a renowned destination as a Customer Service Advisor on a contract until December 2022. The celebrated destination is looking for someone to work amongst their existing customer service team, communicating between the departments and productively offer customer service to all customers. Based in Northamptonshire the hours of work will consist of 37.5 hours a week worked either 08:00-16:30 or 09:00-17:30pm Monday to Friday. Offering £22,269 per annum.
Duties of the role:
• Manage day to day enquiries.
• Grasp opportunities to provide product advice to customers and demonstrate your ability to maximise sales.
• Support the customer service team at events.
• Learn and develop knowledge of the products on sale.
• Handle and resolve any complaints that may arise.
• Complete any adhoc administration tasks required.
• Identify any customer issues and escalate when necessary.
• Always go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service.
• Have exemplary customer service skills.
• Approach work with a positive attitude at all times.
• Display good use of Microsoft Office packages, including Word and Excel as well as customer service tools such as Zendesk.
• Show experience of working within a sales environment.
• Hold a full UK Drivers License.
• Work well within a team, support others and being able to use your own initiative when possible.
• Be passionate about customers experience.
• Communicate excellently using both written and verbal formats.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.