|£22,000 per annum - Permanent Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and reliable individual to join a renowned luxury boutique as a Cashier. The boutique is looking for someone who can support in all activities connected to cash handling and collection. This will include, taking payments, advances, and issuing returns, credit notes, deposits and more. Consisting of 40 hours per week offering £22,000 per annum.
Duties of the role:
• Complete opening and closing procedure in relation to cash, including verifying cash availability.
• Ensure cash registers are functioning correctly.
• Issue international, national and tax-free invoices in compliance with local laws.
• Support colleagues with completing advances, returns, issuing vouchers and credit note.
• Use CITES procedure.
• Put together any paying-in-slips and documentation required in relation to this.
• Maintain the company data base.
• Demonstrate related experience within cash handling and luxury retail.
• Have good organisation skills and have a strong sense responsibility for your duties.
• Show good integrity.
• Work well within a team and individually.
If you think this role could be suitable for you please contact Millie on 01869247799 or firstname.lastname@example.org
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.