|- Permanent Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
A fantastic opportunity for a team focused and devoted individual to join a close-knit team within a passionate brand as a Stockroom Controller. The brand is looking to expand its staff and is searching for someone enthusiastic to work alongside the sales team. Supporting the sales process by accepting and processing deliveries, pricing and tagging, maintaining stock organisation and coordinate with the team on the shop floor to transport product for customers. This is a full-time role with great opportunities for progression and the opportunity to work within a company that will provide a fantastic working environment, supportive team working and endless chances to learn. You will be required to work 5 out of 7 days per week and be fully flexible with shift patterns.
Duties of the role:
• Support the brand vision by providing key support to the sales team on the shop floor.
• Work alongside senior members of staff to forecast deliveries and schedules.
• Aid in the preparation and organisation of the placement of Visual Merchandising in the shop floor.
• Use a radio to communicate effectively with the team.
• Maintain a clean and ordered stock room.
• Ensure all merchandise that is unsold or returned is placed back on the shop floor.
• Participate in audits, and inventory management.
• Collate deliveries ready to be sent out.
• Have a desire and willingness to learn and develop within the brand.
• Become involved with the team, closely working together to ensure a positive work environment and effective sales.
• Be passionate about the brand, developing excellent product knowledge.
• Show good communication skills.
Experience within a stock room in a high-street environment is desirable but not required.
The brand is also offering uniform provided seasonally twice a year, competitive monthly commission, great progression opportunities and enticing staff discount.
If you think you could be the right candidate for this role please contact Keri now on 01869 247799 or email@example.com
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.