|Up to £23,000 per annum - Permanent Position|
Our client is looking for a dedicated individual to join their busy team as a service administrator. The role will include general administration tasks such as making bookings, maintaining databases and assisting the team. Based in Bicester the company are looking to offer up to £23,000 per annum dependent on experience and will require hours of 08:30-16:30 Monday to Thursday and 08:30-16:00 on Fridays.
Duties of the role:
• Finalise and add bookings to the system.
• Write and present reports.
• File and complete permit applications.
• Monitor stock levels, ensuring the correct amount of supply is available at all times.
• Maintain and update database information and spreadsheets.
• Answer phone calls and resolve queries.
• Communicate efficiently information to customers and employees.
• Assist with all ad-hoc administration tasks to support the administration team.
• Have good experience working with computers and understand Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
• Show strong organisational skills.
• Be able to manipulate data and have excellent attention to detail.
• Display a willingness to develop and learn within your role.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills not written and verbal.
The company are also willing to offer progression within administration for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic role with great opportunity, if you have the skills required, please apply now!
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.