|£9360 per annum - Permanent Position|
Part time Administrator/Packer needed to work in a small office/workshop for a biomedical company situated in Buckingham. Offering a salary of £9,360. Hours Monday – Wednesday 10:00 – 15:00, Friday 9:00 – 12:00. 18 hours per week. You also must be able to occasionally offer some flexibility on the stated hours.
Full training will be given.
• Booking shipments on Fedex
• Manage logistics, packing and dispatch
• Coordinate shipments
• Monitor stock control
• General office duties
• Confident and articulate communicator, dealing with courier consignments
• Attention to detail paramount to ensure orders are processed correctly
• Highly motivated, able to work as part of a team but able to work autonomously
• Good organisational skills
• IT literacy to include Microsoft packages and ability to learn a bespoke specialist ProfitPlus software package to book orders on.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.