Junior Business Development Manager
|Up to £40,000 per annum - Permanent Position|
Our client based in Reading is looking for a proactive individual to join their team as a Junior Business Development Manager. With full training provided the role will include developing and closing project leads, collaborating with clientele and create the basis of long-term profitable opportunities. Hours of work will be 08:00am-16:30pm Monday to Friday. Offering up to £40,000 per annum plus a quarterly bonus based upon company performance.
Duties of the role:
• Initiate new business by seeking out and following up relevant leads and establishing strong relationships with a comprehensive network of appropriate clients.
• Influence potential customers to incorporate products into their design portfolio within a standard build type.
• Develop frameworks being drawn into their product book to being the single source balcony provider.
• Manage a large pipeline of projects and make initial approaches, to drive project enquiry levels and generate a pipeline of target.
• projects and then actively follow up until they request a quote.
• Identify decision-makers on projects and keep close to them.
• Drive the use of our online configurator costing and design tool COACH.
• Once the project has reached the request for quote point a meeting is booked with the Sales Project Lead and a through handover is completed.
• Monitor market changes and create feedback for the marketing team.
• Accurately forecast enquiries to be quoted ensuring that timescales are accurate and can be relied on.
• Computer literate (Excel, Word, Adobe, and Publisher)
• Ability to achieve deadlines and work under pressure.
• Good communicator with executive level clients and customers, both written and verbal including presentation.
• Enthusiastic drive with a willingness to grow and adapt.
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
• IT literate (especially PowerPoint and CRM)
• Excellent interpersonal skills: able to read people, empathize and respond effectively building rapport.
• Excellent creative problem-solving skills, suggesting solutions and showing organisation.
When training is complete you will have the option for remote working if desired.
This fantastic opportunity is a great chance to develop within a great company, if you have the skills required, please apply now!
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.