Central Admin Coordinator
|£11.28 per hour - Permanent Position|
Our client is looking for an organised individual to join their busy team as a Central Admin Coordinator. The main focus of the role is to join the centralised admin team coordinating work flow through all departments and provide string administrative support through all operational areas. This is a temp to perm role where you will be working near Bicester. This role requires 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday. Offering a salary of £11.28 per hour.
Duties of the role:
• Formulate daily reports to support task prioritisation.
• Chase updates on vehicles.
• Create reports for customers.
• Attend and occasionally lead meetings that relate to the current work being undertaken.
• Liaise with stakeholders to arrange work to be completed in a timely manner.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and customers.
• Any additional adhoc administration duties.
• Have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Show outstanding skills working in administration.
• Be a strong communicator both written and verbal.
• Work to strict deadlines.
• Be proactive and positive towards work.
• Work independently and also as part of a cohesive team.
• Quickly learn bespoke systems as required.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy team, please apply now!
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.