|£25,000 per annum - Permanent Position|
A new role for someone who experience in electronics and circuit design to join a company as a Production Technician. Hours of work 09:00am-17:30pm Monday to Thursday and 09:00am-16:30pm on Fridays. Paying £25,000 per annum.
The role will involve assembly, testing and calibration of products including identifying faults and conducting repairs to hardware.
• Soldering, both surface mount and through hole.
• Find component level faults and rectify them.
• Test products using test and measurement equipment.
• Follow documented assembly and procedures.
• Understand electronics and circuit design.
• Accurately follow instruction.
• Be dextrous and able to work on small parts.
• Show excellent attention to detail.
Having a ONC/HNC qualification in electronics would be helpful but is not required.
Alongside the competitive salary you will also have 25 days holiday, private healthcare, and a contributory pension.
If you have the above skills please contact Lynne now on 01869 2487799.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.