|£10.42-£12.00 per annum - Temporary Position|
Our client is looking for a Garden Labourer to join their team on a temporary basis. Going onsite at client locations you will be working with an existing team to complete projects.
Hours of work will fall between 08:00 and 17:00, Monday to Friday.
Within this role you will:
• Dig plant beds, plots and holes.
• Carry large or heavy equipment and materials.
• Plant new seeds and shrubs.
• Help complete projects.
• Keep track of plant and grass growth.
• Be able to use general garden tools and machines.
• Mow lawns and complete additional general garden maintenance.
Experience within garden maintenance is required for this position.
If you are looking for an ongoing role and have the required skills, please apply now!
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.