|TBC - Permanent Position|
A local client is looking for a Parts Operative to join the team in their warehouse. Based in Bicester the company are leading in design and manufacture. Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will be assisting with picking, packing and dispatching.
Working 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday, with two 15-minute tea breaks and a half an hour unpaid lunch.
Duties of the role:
• Pick and pack parts orders.
• Carry out deliveries and book in goods.
• Support in dispatch of goods to both UK and international clients.
• Help with department stocktake, including counting and reports.
• Follow policies and procedures within the warehouse.
• Have previous experience within a warehouse position.
• Carry out heavy lifting as required.
• Work well within a team environment, and be able to work off your own initiative.
• Show good numeracy and computer literacy skills.
Having experience with Oracle and a Reach Forklift Licence would be advantageous for this position but is not required. Salary to be confirmed dependant on experience.
Offering 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, with free onsite parking this is a fantastic opportunity within an ever-developing company.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.