|£16.40 per hour - Temporary Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
Our client is looking for a Visual Merchandising Coordinator for an immediate start on a temporary basis. Working in a luxury destination this role will require a dedicated individual with flair, an eye for detail and excellent work ethic.
Working 5 out of 7 days and 40 hours per week. Starting from October 9th 2023 to January 31st 2024.
The key responsibilities in his position will be:
• Guiding and leading creative solutions.
• Dress window displays and set up stories.
• Liaise with luxury establishments to distribute props, signage and displays.
• Support with research in to trends and seasonal ideas, promoting customer engagement and attraction.
• Support with additional projects and adhoc requirements.
• Hold previous experience as a VM within Retail or Hospitality.
• Be creative and use innovative approaches when working alongside luxury brands.
• Consistently follow and keep up to date with seasons, trends and developments within the fashion industry.
• Have previously worked to vision/mood boards and
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
• Show awareness of client differences and expectations.
• Display confidence in working with a range of clients, including high net-worth individuals.
• Work well under pressure meeting deadlines.
Offering £16.40 per hour, this is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with experience in visual merchandising, with outstanding attention to detail and a keen interest and upkeep in fashion and trends knowledge.
For the right candidate this position will have great opportunity for skills and experience development.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.