|£34,000-£36,000 per annum - Permanent Position|
Our client is looking for a Heating Engineer/Tank Technician to join their team based just outside of Brackley.
You will be attending customer sites to install, clean and maintain tanks. Working with both commercial and domestic clients.
Hours of work will consist of 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday with regular opportunities for overtime.
• Pumping fuel from tanks.
• Removing tanks.
• Installing new tanks for commercial and domestic customers.
• Building bases for storage tanks.
• Communicate with customers and clients.
• Resolve issues and answer queries.
• Maintain and ensure the service vehicle is kept organised and clean.
• Have previous experience within engineering or a similar field.
• Work well independently and to specific deadlines.
• Show mechanical skills and the ability to operate power tools.
• Be able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
• Hold a full UK Drivers Licence.
• Show good understanding of building and construction.
Offering £34,000-£36,000 per annum with fantastic benefits such as, training provided, free on-site parking, opportunities for career development and company phone.
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered, please apply now.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.