|£25,000-£30,000 per annum - Permanent Position|
A new position has become available for an experienced individual to join a growing team as a Service Administrator. The company who are a long-established family run business based in Brackley are looking for candidates who will take on all day-to-day administration tasks within the services department.
Hours of work will consist of 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday, where hybrid work may be considered.
Duties of the role:
• Contacting customers maintaining and building relationships.
• Create invoices.
• Collate data.
• General Administration.
• Schedule jobs to field engineers.
• Update customers on job visits.
• Manage and resolve queries.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have previous administration and customer service experience.
• Be a confident communicator in both written and verbal forms.
• Work well within a team and independently.
• Demonstrate the ability to use Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook and adapt to using a bespoke inhouse system and CRM.
• Display invoicing experience.
Offering a salary of £25,000-£30,000 per annum dependent on experience and 21 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Please apply now if you have the skills above and are looking for your next challenge.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.