|£28,000-£32,000 per annum - Permanent Position|
This client a local growing business is looking for a dedicated professional to join their team in Technical Support. Based in Bicester the company are developing within their industry and looking for team players who can support their customers and colleagues.
You will be working alongside the parts and build team, supporting with preparation for exhibitions, conducting field-based training and technical enquiries.
Hours of work will be 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday.
Duties of the role:
• Take responsibility for all technical enquiries, including from telephone and email.
• Conduct onsite technical training for customers and occasionally internal staff alongside some field based technical training.
• Provide advice, information or solutions for faults, replacing or upgrading parts, sourcing part numbers and programming products.
• Organise collection and return of parts.
• Support the Sales Manager in all technical aspects of tender bids and contract maintenance.
• Assist with preparation for exhibitions and trade shows.
• Be confident in customer service.
• Have Technical or IT support experience.
• Demonstrate technical and mechanical understanding.
• Display strong computer skills, being able to use all Microsoft Office packages.
• Show excellent people skills, being supportive and well-mannered at all times.
This role may require heavy lifting of parts and will offer full product training.
Offering £28,000-£32,000 per annum with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, this is a fantastic opportunity.
If you are looking for your next challenge and have experience and interest in technical support, please apply now!
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.