Auction Property Lister
|£30,000 per annnum - Permanent Position
Our established client is looking for an individual with previous sales experience to join their team as an Auction Property Lister.
Driven and confident the ideal candidate will be working between the office in Buckingham and on the road covering Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire and some of Cambridgeshire.
Hours of work would consist of 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday but you must be flexible within this to align with the business needs when required.
Duties of the role:
• Travel to properties to complete appraisals and meet clients, introducers and buyers.
• Work cohesively with the Business Development Manager.
• Develop relationships with all stakeholders.
• Communicate with a wide demographic, problem solving and managing necessary communications.
• Accurately photograph and prepare property descriptions.
• Develop new leads and business opportunities.
• Assist with property viewings.
• Have previous experience within Sales.
• Be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office packages accordingly.
• Hold a full UK Drivers Licence and have access to your own vehicle.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Show dedication and desire to succeed.
• Build strong, lasting relationships.
• Confidently problem solve and handle potential issues.
Experience with the property industry may be advantageous but is not required as full training will be provided.
Offering £30,000 per annum plus an uncapped commission scheme. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with previous sales experience to enter the industry and learn from an experienced team.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now!
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.