|£11.00-£12.00 per hour - Temporary Position|
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced and diligent individual to work as an Administrator within an engaging and professional company. The role will include all general administration duties including answering calls, emails and queries promptly and creating bookings and diary entries for members of staff.
The company requires someone who can be efficient and learn new systems and processes quickly. Offering £11-£12 per hour in a temporary role.
Duties of the role:
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
• Update and maintain policy, procedures and documentation including writing expense reports as required.
• Build and uphold rapport with staff and clients.
• Answer and direct phone calls, being prepared to be the first point of contact for both internal and external queries and visits.
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
• Support required departments and members of staff at all times.
• Organise and store files and documents.
• Have experience working within Administration.
• Demonstrate excellent grammar and literacy.
• Be able to use Microsoft office packages and learn new systems easily.
• Show strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently.
• Display excellent attention to detail.
• Offer good communication skills both virtually and in person.
If you are available immediately and looking for temporary work on an ongoing basis, apply now!
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.